Discrete Mathematics Days 2020
Deadline for abstract submissions: March 25th
Registration is open.
The Discrete Mathematics Days will take place at Universidad de Cantabria in Santander (Spain), in June 10-12, 2020.
This is an international conference on current topics in Discrete Mathematics, with focus including (but not limited to):
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Coding Theory
- Discrete and Computational Geometry
- Discrete Optimization
- Graph Theory
- Location and Related Problems
The program consists of four plenary talks, a number of shorter contributed talks in two parallel sessions, and a poster session. The four plenary speakers are:
- * Marthe Bonamy, Universit? de Bordeaux.
- * Janos Pach, EPFL Lausanne and Renyi Institute Budapest.
- * Guillem Perarnau, Universitat Polit?cnica de Catalunya.
- * Pascal Schweitzer, TU Kaiserslautern.
If you wish to contribute a talk or a poster, please submit an extended abstract (at most six pages) ** by March 25, 2020 **. See further instructions at https://dmd2020.unican.es/submission.html
Submissions will be reviewed and accepted by our Program Committee. In order to be accepted for the conference, submissions must contain original and interesting research in the area of discrete mathematics. If too many acceptable talks are received the PC may ask some of them to be presented as posters instead.
The extended abstracts of accepted talks and posters will be made available at the web of the workshop and published electronically by the Editorial of the Universidad de Cantabria, including DOI and ISBN codes.
* Deadline for submitting extended abstracts: March 25, 2020
* Communication of acceptance: April 28, 2020
* Deadline for submitting final versions of accepted contributions: May 15, 2020