(CERRADO) International Call for Research Professors BCAM (03.05.2017)
International Call for Research ProfessorsThe Basque Centre for Applied Mathematics (BCAM) http://www.bcamath.org, together with Ikerbasque, the Basque Foundation for Science http://www.ikerbasque.net, invites applications for one Research Professor position in Computational Fluid Dynamics and one Research Professor position in Data Science. This Research Professor call offers permanent contract positions for experienced researchers.
|Nro Positions||Position Offered
||Basis & Rules
||Research Professor position in Computational Fluid Dynamics
||Research Professor position in Data Science
We encourage immediate applications as the selection process will be ongoing. All applications must be submitted on-line at: http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job
BCAM is a young research centre that is facing its consolidation phase. In this sense, the scientific strategy of the Centre is based on three Scientific Platforms that have been set up in order to establish an interdisciplinary system capable of facing the challenges of Mathematical Science in a broad manner by bringing together Mathematics, Engineering and Sciences:
- Core in Applied Mathematics: PDE, Numerical Analysis, Fourier Analysis, Algebraic Geometry, Probability and Statistics.
- Computational Mathematics: Modeling and computer simulations using numerical, stochastic and Monte Carlo methods.
- Applications of Mathematics to Industry, Social Sciences and Health Sciences.
- Letter of interest, including your research interest.
- 2 recommendation letters (additional references may be requested during the evaluation)
- Statement of past experience (2-3 pages). Please, highlight your main results.
- Only researchers with a strong record of research will be considered. Women candidates are especially welcome.